Sunday 19 September 2010

I like the video with the puppet because its really humors. I think it was a clear and fast. I can really understand what he says in the video and I can picture in my head what is going on. Unlike the original one, it was confusing and I couldn’t really understand the plot until we paused and talked about it.
Even though my favorite video was the puppet, I think the perfect to tell someone the story to will be the animated one. It was clear, vivid, and I can understand the story perfectly. In the video it doesn’t start out as the original, it starts at the point where the police are in front of the door and it was showing flash back of him killing the old man. It had a spooky feeling to it and it looked like a trailer. It was straight forward and made the story easy to understand. 
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BIz8y60zvEI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BIz8y60zvEI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

No comments:

Post a Comment